Our regular Thursday night ride to South Side Pizzeria (Chatfield and Wadsworth) was changed for our Denver members to El Camino in the Highlands. We choose this place solely on the fact that they have Lagunitas IPA on tap. Curry and Robert went out for a pre-ride ride up Deer Creek Canyon as a hard training ride then meet up with other members including Kirsten, Scott, and Joel. We rode 23 miles on the South Platte Trail to El Camino where we ordered many Lagunitas IPA pints, then with high powered lights rode the 23 miles back home. Curry did 80 miles that night! Proficiat!
- RT @_Happy_Gilmore: The greatest fight in the history of hockey..... http://t.co/yHKVswGaS2 2 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Congrats to @DannySummerhill for his kick ass ride in 4th today. Coming from road training camp to cross is hard. #COCX… 3 years ago
- @Fritesenmayo @TNWRT rocks the cross scene in Denver. tanks! 3 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Super proud of @TNWRT and @NaturalwayRacer for the races they put on. Read more provelopassion.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/urb… 3 years ago
- RT @TheNoRide: Today I'm thankful I am not at a mall! 4 years ago