Another tough day of racing up to the parking lot of Mt. Evans (14,264 ft.) parking lot in 28 grueling miles of climbing with a total elevation gain of about 7,000 ft. We had a great day of racing with sunny skies and moderate winds. All of our riders had a personal best up the mountain: Joe, who raced 35+Cat4 with a time of 2:27, Robert and David in 45+Cat4 at 2:31 and 2:49 respectively. First timer Curry put in a great effort on his 15 year old road bike for a sub 3 hour time too. Mix1 at the top for some recovery before heading down the mountain helped ease the pain in our legs. Our Skeleton Performance Optics were a great help in the bright sun at so high of an elevation. We will be looking for a medical company to be our oxygen sponsor for next year!!!
- RT @_Happy_Gilmore: The greatest fight in the history of hockey..... http://t.co/yHKVswGaS2 2 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Congrats to @DannySummerhill for his kick ass ride in 4th today. Coming from road training camp to cross is hard. #COCX… 2 years ago
- @Fritesenmayo @TNWRT rocks the cross scene in Denver. tanks! 2 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Super proud of @TNWRT and @NaturalwayRacer for the races they put on. Read more provelopassion.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/urb… 2 years ago
- RT @TheNoRide: Today I'm thankful I am not at a mall! 3 years ago