The last weekend in April was beautiful despite all the snow we have been getting lately. The Rocky Mountain Endurance Series race The Ridgeline Rampage had to be rescheduled due to snow the weekend earlier. Two TNWRT members made the rescheduled event and brought home the first pair of 7’s. In the half marathon race Lance got 7th, and Curry got 17th. Great job guys. Sunday’s weather was equally nice but the wind picked up, especially at the Deer Trail Road Race. Deer Trail is the home of the first ever Rodeo! Robert raced hard but got gapped by the lead group and rolled in for 17th place.
- RT @_Happy_Gilmore: The greatest fight in the history of hockey..... twitter.com/ThirtySecFight… 5 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Congrats to @DannySummerhill for his kick ass ride in 4th today. Coming from road training camp to cross is hard. #COCX… 6 years ago
- @Fritesenmayo @TNWRT rocks the cross scene in Denver. tanks! 6 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Super proud of @TNWRT and @NaturalwayRacer for the races they put on. Read more provelopassion.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/urb… 6 years ago
- RT @TheNoRide: Today I'm thankful I am not at a mall! 7 years ago