While working on our wood bike project I found a guy, Dan Coyle, in Oregon who makes wood helmets, ya, you heard that right, wood helmets. They are formed out of a single block of wood with a special rotor bit. Sounds heavy right? Not so, these pieces of art and function come in only slightly heavier than a regular recreational bicycle helmet at about 18 to 20 grams!!! Check out Dan Coyle’s website and incredible wooden helmets http://coyledesignandbuild.com/ We definitely think wood helmets rock!!!
- RT @_Happy_Gilmore: The greatest fight in the history of hockey..... twitter.com/ThirtySecFight… 5 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Congrats to @DannySummerhill for his kick ass ride in 4th today. Coming from road training camp to cross is hard. #COCX… 6 years ago
- @Fritesenmayo @TNWRT rocks the cross scene in Denver. tanks! 6 years ago
- RT @Fritesenmayo: Super proud of @TNWRT and @NaturalwayRacer for the races they put on. Read more provelopassion.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/urb… 6 years ago
- RT @TheNoRide: Today I'm thankful I am not at a mall! 7 years ago